Fleeing the Complex Fleeing the Complex

Pretty funny and well done, a nice concept.

The only thing that really rustled my OCD was the fact that some of the text didn't quite fit in where it was placed.

PuffballsUnited responds:

Like what?

Exit Path Exit Path

Original

Probably one of the best games you have ever made, the programming is exceptional, and the multiplayer feature, for a flash game, is unnecessary but once again impressive.

This may be called a "perfect" flash game.

Creeping Creeping

Awesome Programming

This is one of the few games that deserves 5/5, at first it felt really hard, now I find it really easy. This game actually takes skill and I like that.

Great GREAT game. Also, the programming, extremely well done for a flash game.

Wild River Wild River

Fun Game.

Good game, well designed.

But I think it gave me carpal tunnel.

REPLAYING :the game: REPLAYING :the game:

Pretty epic

This game contains nearly everything the internet has to offer. I mean, someone could just have bought a computer, played this game, and they now know pretty much every single meme, obsession, expression, and the nature of the internet itself.

So damn, nice work!

Level Up! Level Up!

Solid game.

Not as hard as you make it sound in the info. In fact I got heartbreaker without even trying.

But still a very nice and amusing game. Good work.

Ching Chong Beautiful Ching Chong Beautiful

Fun and original!

Once you get used to the controls this game is really great! I always keep wanting to come back and get platinum medals!

Nice work Swain and company! Genuinely fun and original!

The Gun Game The Gun Game

Great timewaste

Pretty cool skill game. The variety in guns was fairly well done, sometimes it felt either too easy or too hard. For instance earlier today I couldn't get the Kar98 speed challenge even though I had gotten it the day before on my first try doing the exact same thing.

But I still managed to get a 2 second record for the Kar98 just now :P.

All in all, well programmed and fun.

Glass Fish Rhythm Glass Fish Rhythm

Not bad actually pretty good.

I appreciate the graphic style. And was definitely amused with the fact that I earned the noob medal in about 4.5 seconds of having control.

But this game is solid, and honestly not hard. Just plain enjoyable.

Clockwords: Prelude Clockwords: Prelude

Fantastic

Genuinely fun, and helpful! I've been wanting to work on my vocabulary for a while and this thing is phenominal.